Thursday, 21 February 2013

♥New Goal Every Month♥One Goal Every Month♥


A quote that made me chuckle and made me  generate this post ….well actually to be honest I had this idea for long before I read this quote but it did gave me a boost to post this up


“If you're trying to be miserable, it's important you don't have any goals. No school goals, personal goals, family goals. Your only objective each day should be to inhale and exhale for sixteen hours before you go to bed again. Don't read anything informative, don't listen to anything useful, don't do anything productive. If you start achieving goals, you might start to feel a sense of excitement, then you might want to set another goal, and then your miserable mornings are through. To maintain your misery, the idea of crossing off your goals should never cross your mind.” 
 
John Bytheway, How to Be Totally Miserable



New Goal Every Month……or One Goal One Month

I am going to get a bit emotional here please bear with me.

The past year of my life I have been through so much that I find myself stuck in all of the junk and can’t seem to move on forward and to “Being Productive” hence my blog title….
This blog for me is something that I started to get out of this slouchy life and well as I said before to be productive….It is something very unusual and something that makes me alleviate myself and think out of my zone….my comfort zone.
And trying to inspire someone, and reach out, Good Idea???
I hope so….

Now finishing with the emo and off with the topic

I wanted to start -having one goal each month; and then adding another goal the next month makes sense??  So at the end of the year when finished you/we shall have a whole new you that we wanted to be since the beginning.

I know how difficult it can be to start when you have so many goals and you just don’t know where to even begin. But in this routine we can achieve your/our goal slowly but surely.

Now the key is that don’t make it this big chore you have to everyday with trouble but start with small, (like a puzzle.)

 It could be as small as a pea, a fly, an ant but something that would change up the routine of yours just a tiny bit. "(Hope that you are getting what me saying…)"

So are you are willing to join in with me to the “One goal per month”????

Of course with your own chosen goal or even on mine,
so we shall arrive to a better place that makes us feel good.

Now the reason I am keeping the time limit for one month is as one month it not too long or short as a time limit, you can concentrate on one thing and change any bad habit/routine you have and get use to the good habit.

With this month goal for me will be

Sleeping Early and Waking Up Early- that would be two things but they kind of go hand in hand so…yup easy & breezy.

 &

 That is it for this month….short and simple....

PS. I know I know the date I am doing this ‘Series is like almost end of the month but I thought we could just start off with a date -so as in I am starting this on 20th February so my whole month will complete on 20th March –get it nothing too difficult, as I hate waiting for the next month  to start –so I am just jumping right into now other than later.

You do what suits you the best….and I will be here wishing you best of luck….

Please let me know if you are doing this and share your thoughts on this Topic -Series as I may call it I love reading your comments .

Till then take care you guys…..

 I made this poster kind of a thing for some Inspiration and to pump up that blood to start living a life full of goals….

 Lots of Love....:)♥♥♥

See you Soon....

&&&

follow i would really like that 

Bye Bye...



Inspiring quotes

6 comments:

  1. Inspiring! I need this in my life! Hope it goes well for you hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you.....Join in girl...its actually going pretty well...Wish me luck for future..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hun, tagged you in my confessions of a blogger tag; check it out :)

    http://thoughtwithlove.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/tag-confessions-of-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl for tagging me in...writing down my answer very soon:) KEEP A LOOK OUT...

      Delete
  4. This makes me want to make goals for myself every month maybe next month Il and give it a go new follower check my blog out and follow back if you like what you see :). http://thepocketsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so Happy yes please give it a go it & let me know how it went ,totally am excited and thanks so much for the follow...i appreciate:)
      take care:)now off to check your blog out . see you there

      Delete

Thank you for reading dearies and leaving your sweet comments I appreciate them so so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...