Thursday, 7 March 2013

Tip on how to: Care For Your Hair♥


2 year back I cut my hair short and I mean from hair till ‘mid back length’ to ‘shoulder length’ in layer - I loved it!!!

If I could cut them again I surely will. But for my mom request I have been growing them back again. Now when my “Growing Hair Out Journey” begin I wanted to keep them as healthy as possible and to keep them nice looking and at their best position as I humanly can.
So here I have some basic, cheap and easy to do tips for you to take care of your hair and tips that actually help me.

Hope you find this article helpful and enjoy it.

Apply Olive Oil


Olive oil is a cheap, natural and excellent moisturizer.

♦Apply Olive Oil some on 1 hour before going to shower apply on to your scalp and tips and see the difference yourself and hey you don’t need a lot of olive oil…start with few drops and built your way up if you think you need more but 2 to 5 drops works wonder too.

♦You can also pamper your hair by giving them Hair Treatment with Olive Oil – heat up your  olive oil in the microwave for 10 to 20 sec slightly hot but not scorching hot apply on your scalp till the tips, cover your head  with plastic cap or leave it like that in a bun -(how I do it-I have no shower cap), wait for 1 hour or more if you want .Then  shampoo and rinse off the olive oil you may find shampooing two time if you have to go somewhere to get your hair complete clean but if you are at home 1x shampoo is fine at least for me I don’t mind oily looking hair at home. Then next day when you shampoo your hair  the olive oil will be removed completely leaving your hair beautifully different ♥

♦Last tip you can get 1 drop of olive oil and apply on to your ends at night and sleep in it…helps a lot with the damaged ends but beware don’t use straightening or curling iron or you hair after this or else your hair will fry….and you don’t want that…

Braid your hair when sleeping


While so many of us sleep with our hair tied in a bun or not tied at all -I just can emphasis on how much it can cause damage to our hair. As while we sleep we toss and turn and I don’t what else –this  makes our hair in a tangly horrid mess, sleeping with braid would avoid that you hair won’t be all knotted and a lot less breakage will be cause and when you wake up you will have a beautiful wave in your hair. 


Get a Wide tooth comb


Who ever invented the Wide tooth comb ……Kudos to them….since I traveled back to my motherland I somehow left my previous wide tooth comb back in Dxb. And I was using a regular hair brush which seriously ripped so many hair out of head and made brushing out tangle a very painful chore to do -  so when I went out to the market and saw this baby-wide tooth comb I had to grab it and man it made me really notice on how much I loved this thing and how much it made my hair brushing experience good and relaxing than the pulling and tugging experience ♥. I highly recommend the Wide tooth comb to anyone Don't care what kind of hair you have get this. You will witness less breakage and brushing hair wont be difficult anymore and hey its cheap I got mine for RS.50 and its an investment as it would last many years….if you keep it safe and wont forget when shifting….hahaha like me…

Get your Ends Trim


Yes I know the very repetitive advice but getting your hair trim  does help with the health of your hair. Try to trim your hair every 2 to 3 month get the 1 inch off  to get rid of the split ends.


Don’t SLEEP with wet HAIR….


Your hair are so fragile when they are wet and then sleeping in it- it’s a major hair disaster and so don’t do it….sleep when hair is semi dry or completely dry If you can and then you can braid them in and sleep.


And that is it you guys.

….Hope this post helped you any some way and when you will try these tips as always let me know how it went for you and your experience I love hearing from you .

&&& 

Don't forget to HIT the FOLLOW button to get the latest post from me....

Thank you for supporting  my blog.

See you all very soon.

 Till then you take care

I love you all…..♥♥♥



9 comments:

  1. Great tips, going to try heating up the olive oil one, and ahhhh I hate cutting my split ends :P very bad tutut but it must be done! thanks for this post very helpful xx

    http://thoughtwithlove.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks girly....and your welcome....hehehe

      Delete
  2. Coconut oil is also sooo good for your hair!

    I would LOVE IT so much if you guys would check my blog out and maybe even follow?! :D xx

    http://hashtaglifeyumsigh.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/confessions-of-blogger-tag-hashtag-life.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even i have heard good thing about coconut oil i think now is the time to try it...hehe
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. love this! i enjoy anything to do with hair care. thanks for you sweet comment! following you now (:

    lindseyduffin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am so glad you liked this post Lindsey.
      Thanks for the follow i really really do appreciate...:)
      Take care

      Delete
  4. Great tips!!!! Some things I didn't even know about! I will definitely be trying out the olive oil treatment to my hair, and believe me... I desperately need a trim :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comment let me know how the olive oil oil treatment goes
      - Follow to get more recent post that are coming very soon.......
      Take care

      Delete
  5. Oo I've never used olive oil, I just had to get a big hair chop because it was so long and damaged-desperate not to let it get in that state again! Will definitely try out your tips, thanks so much! This post was so helpful, Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading dearies and leaving your sweet comments I appreciate them so so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...