Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Update: Goal EveryMonth, Month 2 :) : 8 Glass Water Challenge Goal


Being honest here to all of you is quite a important thing for me to do so here is a truthful update on the 8 Glass Water Challenge .

So the beginning of the 8 Glass water Challenge is going a pretty flop here.:(
Its been a quite un-motivating and I am consuming just near to 5 glasses of water maybe 4 even. Yes . Nothing close to what I planned for .

I have got myself a water tumbler 1 month back so hopefully that would jump start my water challenge goal

So this is the Update and to let you all know that I am going to start over with this month goal and ya that is about it.

Short and Simple….

I’ll be updating much more on how this time things are rolling around on my twitter account .

But clearly this goal wasn't as easy as I expected it to be….but anyway…

Not giving up just now...and pushing forward....

Take care you all

Hope you are accomplishing on your goals and living a life you want…:) 

Many love ….

Mauh..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading dearies and leaving your sweet comments I appreciate them so so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...