For all you DIY Junkies this post is for you my darlings.
The thing with me is that when ever I see something that is utterly useless and is ready to thrown out the window I try to use all my brain capacity to utilize the useless thing in to something that could be used for many different thing and look darling and we are kind of recycling too so that is a bonus.
In today post I'll be showing you on how to make your own Brush Holder may that be Makeup brushes or whatever kind of brushes you need to store you can even store your color pencils.....
the choice is totally yours I made this to store my Spoons and Forks but you can really use it in anyway as you wish.
So if you are interested in seeing how I created this
Then please continue down and I'll show you How.....:)
Things you'll need:
1) Empty Jar
2) Tissue Paper
3) PVA Glue
4) Water (little bit )
5) Black Acrylic paint
6) Red spray paint
7) Grey/Silver bead -for decoration
1) Get your Empty jar ready......get it clean and dry.
Ready to be used.
2) Get the PVA glue and paint it over to the bottom half part of the jar.
3) Now grab your tissue paper and apply messily creating texture through out the jar
+ get your PVA mixed in with a little bit of water and apply all around the tissue that is wrapped around the jar, the water will help you create more texture to your tissue .
Also create a 'C' or a spiral like shape to give the jar a focal point and it look different and pretty.
Let the PVA glue and water dry.
4) Now when your PVA glue,water is all dried up and your tissue is hard and solid paint the bottom part in Black Acrylic Paint.
5) Spray Paint your jar inside with a Red color
|What the outside would look like, after the red spray paint.|
6) Spray the outside of the jar keeping some distance from the Jar this adds dimension to the design and also hide some imperfection of the jar if you have any.
Also spray the bottom of the jar with the same red color.
7) Now is decorating TIME!!!
Get your medium size dark grey beads ready and apply them sporadically .
I used the same PVA glue to get them attach to the tissue and it works wonder.
And there you have it.....
Your own fancy ,delicate looking Makeup Brushes Holder
|Close Up On the Detail.|
That is all.
Hope you all liked this DIY Brush holder and try it out for yourself.....
Don't forget to share this post and leave your lovely comments down below or any suggestion you have for me, and
if you still haven't followed my blog ....then what the hell are you waiting for....
click that follow button to show your support.
Love you all
Take care and I'll see you on the 15-June-2013 there-committing myself to date ehhh now me scared....
Oh well wish me luck...