Sunday, 18 August 2013

Very Inspiring Blogger Award

A while ago I was nominated by the very lovely  Georgia & Hannah for the
 'Very Inspiring Blogger Award' 

Very Inspiring Blogger Award logo picture

again I am amazed ....thank you so much lovelies- I ♥ you both very very much...;) 
If you dont know who these amazing chicks are then you must check them out NOW...go go go:) and then please come back later or open their link in the new tab ;)

Now if you new to this award then I will let you know the rule while I learn them too....and we can be educated together hehehe ;)

The rules for this award are:
  •   Display the award logo on your blog.
  •   Link back to the person who nominated you.
  •   Share 7 facts about yourself.
  •   Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
  •   Notify these bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements.

Now off with the 7 Fact about Me :
uhh it will be a tough one 

1) I am a daydreamer- I can dream so big things that is not even tangible at the very moment for now it at least .
But I find it truly very inspiring when people achieve what in their dream/imagination and i believe if you can dream then one day you can achieve it , well it is in your head then its not Impossible just believe in it and in your God and go with your guts positive that is.

2) I am Crazy Bad at MATHS....- no no you can't even understand how much I suck at it. It's not even a joke and to be honest now that I am out of school I think I have even forgotten on how to plus or minus without using a calculator...ehh I shouldn't be saying that right...oh well I am not embarrassed at all ;0 - thanks to my Artsy Skill it held my head up high :)  + I don't even like Maths so why should I even care. 

3) I can be obsessed sometimes- If I like something I want to know each and everything about that topic....may it be a movie, a book, a subject or a human being,anything. But hey its not like I get all jittery when I cant find my answers then I just like to move on...

4) I am Positive - Although I have gone through so much in life at fairly an young age...and have dealt with many many heartbreak :( I still am a very positive person and hopefully will always be.

5) Tea addict- I can't live without it. My mind doesn't function AT ALL without my morning tea.....its essential.

6)Curly Hair Lover - I am a fan of curly hair...I know they can be hassle to maintain but I still love them.So all you curly head embrace you curl they are beautiful.

7) I am a Aries baby-  and I love it... :-D

I am nominating these lovely ladies be sure to check them out :) 



3) Louise

4) Sal


5) Louisa


6) Laura



7) Jessica



8) Daphne


9) Megan



10) Huda



Hope you visit these lovelies and enjoy their blog as much as I do :)



Till then 



Take care



See you All soon....:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading dearies and leaving your sweet comments I appreciate them so so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...