A while ago I was nominated by the very lovely Georgia & Hannah for the
'Very Inspiring Blogger Award'
again I am amazed ....thank you so much lovelies- I ♥ you both very very much...;)
If you dont know who these amazing chicks are then you must check them out NOW...go go go:) and then please come back later or open their link in the new tab ;)
Now if you new to this award then I will let you know the rule while I learn them too....and we can be educated together hehehe ;)
Now off with the 7 Fact about Me :
uhh it will be a tough one
1) I am a daydreamer- I can dream so big things that is not even tangible at the very moment for now it at least .
But I find it truly very inspiring when people achieve what in their dream/imagination and i believe if you can dream then one day you can achieve it , well it is in your head then its not Impossible just believe in it and in your God and go with your guts positive that is.
2) I am Crazy Bad at MATHS....- no no you can't even understand how much I suck at it. It's not even a joke and to be honest now that I am out of school I think I have even forgotten on how to plus or minus without using a calculator...ehh I shouldn't be saying that right...oh well I am not embarrassed at all ;0 - thanks to my Artsy Skill it held my head up high :) + I don't even like Maths so why should I even care.
3) I can be obsessed sometimes- If I like something I want to know each and everything about that topic....may it be a movie, a book, a subject or a human being,anything. But hey its not like I get all jittery when I cant find my answers then I just like to move on...
4) I am Positive - Although I have gone through so much in life at fairly an young age...and have dealt with many many heartbreak :( I still am a very positive person and hopefully will always be.
5) Tea addict- I can't live without it. My mind doesn't function AT ALL without my morning tea.....its essential.
6)Curly Hair Lover - I am a fan of curly hair...I know they can be hassle to maintain but I still love them.So all you curly head embrace you curl they are beautiful.
7) I am a Aries baby- and I love it... :-D
I am nominating these lovely ladies be sure to check them out :)
Hope you visit these lovelies and enjoy their blog as much as I do :)
See you All soon....:)