Sunday, 1 September 2013

Day1: Blog your Socks Off September - Inspirational Sunday


Heyllo my butterflies..., how are you all today? 

So the very last night on twitter I was introduced to the Blog your Socks off September followed with a hash tag.
orange color round circle logo
 The the name says it all blogging every single day for the month of September.
 My two twitterista friend LouisaLove and CynicalSuzy really excited me and told me to do this tag with them and it seemed like fun and motivational so I gave in and yep I am writing this intro at 12:16 pm.
So...
Wish me luck.

Want to join in this project or want to know more about this project you can get all the information t from the lovely Jess's blog who thought of this creative idea.

Very Neat Jess Very Neat.
xx _____________ xx


'Inspirational Sunday' 

Inspirational Quote

In the beginning of my blogging well I still am quite new to the blogging world but when I was in the process of  thinking of starting my own blog  this was the quote that really pushed me and inspired me to start my 'ever so thought about blog.'

As my 1st post in this series of #blogyoursocksoffseptember I wanted to start off with a Inspirational post and push you all my readers to spread you wings and reach for whatever goal you have in your mind.

It can be hard to start with something new and something that you have never done before and can also be pretty intimidating. I know.

That is why I wanted to share this quote with you all and have a little sister/friend talk.

I am a lover of quote may it be on anything I like reading quote in general, they really speak to me and give me inspiration to be a better person in life.
While searching online to find a work/ push me harder quote I found this quote - it was a blessing .

This quote really sparked my inner energy and gave me a learning experience- that every one who has accomplished something in life started from somewhere small.
They were always not at their best, but they experimented ,had their own personal experience and they started from a simple, Try.

 They took their chance and excelled from it.

This quote made me understand that anyone can achieve their goals and dreams but only if they start with a simple and easy to do task that is -Trying

Not everything will be perfect and not everything has to perfect but everything can be perfect if we keep on trying to reach our goal.

You want to be a writer- start writing small essay, can be even 2 line .
You want to be a painter - start with a small 4 by 4 painting.
You want to be healthy- start with a walk for 15 minutes.

But always remember that you don't have to be perfect in the beginning but what ever you may be doing may it be  big or small you will be rewarded as you are putting your efforts in.
You are trying to get better and achieve your dreams.

Tippy tippy Tip: Recently when starting my blog I started looking around me to my favorites bloggers and see what they started with and where are they now this was to help me  inspire by them but not intimidated. 

Usually what happens is that whenever we look around our self we start comparing and thinking that 
 'oh I can never do that. That is impossible for me.'

We judge ourselves in such a harsh light that we see all our weakness and ignore all of our strong points.

I don't want you to do that. 

But I want you to get inspired by them and learn from their journey and aspire to be like them -I don't mean be identical twins you all-NO copying ' hehe but do not be intimidated by them.

Research on how they started-what did they do to get where they are now.
But always remember -"they are where they are on their decision to try ."

So don't be afraid of trying even though it may be hard , you may find people near you say that you cant do that or this, don't let them put you down and if you want to do something then go ahead and try. 

Try 1 time, 2 time , 3 time as many time as you like.

But Never give up .
Learn from your mistake and improve on your work. 

As the days pass by you will start seeing difference in your work and you will see your goal coming closer to you.

And this all will come to you just on your decision to try and see what Magic happens.
And hard work always pays off sooner or later.

And this completes my post for you all for today.

I really hope This post sparked some energy in you as the quote did to me .

Have you ever went on and tried something that you wanted to do forever ?Or is there something that you want to try ? 
Share your input with me on this post. Do you agree with me or Not?

Have some suggestion for me on what my next post should be on for tomorrow-? Do tell me I do need suggestion.

Hope you are having a fabulous Sunday and and and would you like me to every this
  "Inspirational Sunday " more often ? 

Let me know in the comment below I need your guys feedback I love hearing them:D


Don't forget to Follow me on:


Love you all

Amna
xx
♥♥♥

6 comments:

  1. This post came at a really great time for me so thank you! Ever since I started reading your blog-you never fail to inspire me! <3
    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lizzie you are such a sweetheart ♥ :)I am literally speechless with your lovely comments.I am so glad that this post helped you out.
      Keep up with your blog and make me proud :D .
      xx

      Delete
  2. Amna I loved this blog. So inspiring. I would like to do some posts like this. We will see! :) Cant wait to read more. Mine will be up shortly. LL x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Louisa ...you read my post ...Woho..! Thank you so much for the lovely comment .
      I am glad you like this post I really wanted to write this as my first post with the series starting. Hope I will come up with more of these in the near future.
      Really looking forward to see what you write about :D
      xx

      Delete
  3. Wow!!! It is very touching blog. I like your this blog too much. It is true that we should learn from our mistake and improve on your work.


    Regards,
    Tropic isle jamaican black castor oil

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zelna thanks for the lovely comment. I am glad you like my blog :) and hope your love for my blog grows:) through out till the day i blog :) and hope it makes a positive difference in your life.
    xx
    Keep coming back :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading dearies and leaving your sweet comments I appreciate them so so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...