Saturday, 7 September 2013

One Freaking Year. It started all on ♥ Sunday the 19. 2012 . August.♥ .what? how?


It's been 1 freaking year.

Thank you and I love you sign followers

Its amazing how fast the months pass by and turn in to years.

...yesterday while I was skimming through my blog (do you do that too? just to see how much your writing style has improved or yout picture quality ? or it is again Just me ? ) any way so while I was looking through my blog just see my progress through out these days, and then I saw since when I have been blogging -
and it hit me that it been 1 year and 18 day now since I started with my blog.

Crazy right? . 

Oh how Great-full I am of YOU all .

I am so glad that I start with my blogging dream. 

Before my blogging I was idle, I had to stop with my education and was wasting away my life by sitting idle
:( I think it's pretty safe to say that I was in a Rut...
Not that I am out of it but I am in a better place in my heart now and I hope to prosper further on.

 BLOGGING was a way for me to get busy & get out in the world while sitting in my bedroom . 
My very early follower I hope you remember what my blog title was before 'ASQgenerates'- 
'Being Productive' yes clearly my motto was in my title. 

Today, after hitting 1 year span I realized that I have started to being productive.

Everyday there is the 'WHAT NEXT' question in my mind.
 What should my next post be about ?,
 what will you guys enjoy?

 ...I put each and every thought my brain cell produce and think all day about my blog. 
:D I love it 

I am meeting new amazing inspiring people everyday and Oh...learning so much what I didn't know about blogging and about this lovely blogging community . 


It all because of YOU...

Your are the reason that I am still here , and still blogging and growing strong ,strong in my heart just because of you all.

The support you give me is immense and I just cant thank you enough for being there in this journey with me .
I love you all and I mean it. 

Leave me a comment down below, you know I love hearing from you guys

PS. JUST IN CASE if you didn't know I am blogging everyday for the Month of September . ITs crazy but I am loving it
, please hit the follow button to support my blog :) it would mean the world to me ...


Follow me on:

Bloglovin  | G+ |  Twitter Facebook 

Bye now

Love Amna 

xx

Previously on ASQgenerates: : Review-MAC Rubenesque Paint pot. 

7 comments:

  1. aww, Happy blogging birthday Amna! I'm glad to have been able to join you on your blogging journey! x

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Daphne I am glad to have you and hopefully enjoy my journey :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Congrats ! I just started blogging and I really hope I could get to my one year of blogging !
    I would really appreciate it if you would check out my blog and maybe follow if you like it :)
    http://misunderstoodprincesses.blogspot.co.il

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovly blog darling so cute and preppy Hope you continue to enjoy your blog journey and flourish like many :) Tc thank for coming by here doll...:)
      xx

      Delete
  3. Wow what a touching post and great story. I'm I feel like that now. I've got lost in being a mum and forgot about me and the outside world. I hope I can only get half as good as you at my blogs. Well done and congratulations. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clare thank you for your warm mesg its mean so much to me.Hope you'll find your self through blogging, make load of new friends and reach your dreams...:) ♥
      Keep coming back for more post and hopefully see my grow throughout these years:) Kisses and love Amna.
      xx

      Delete
  4. I know this is a bit late, but happy blogging birthday, Amna! You've been such a sweetheart, and I'm really glad I've met you! You're doing such a great job with your blog and I can't wait to see what else there is to come! Congratulations, sweetie! xx

    Megan | Little Miss Average

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading dearies and leaving your sweet comments I appreciate them so so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...