Friday, 6 September 2013

Day 5: Review-Revlon Super-Lustrous Lipstick In Raisin rage

 'Blog your Socks off September' going strong:)  wohoo :D

Today I have a Review for all you lipstick junkies out there.
Looking for a fall/winter must have color ? then keep on reading cause I got you covered.

We are talking about the  Revlon-Super-Lustrous-Lipstick in the color 'Raisin rage'. 

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Review in Raisin Rage photo for cover


This post is inspired by the lovely weather that is racing towards us yep , Autumn and winter :) 

Revlon lipstick 'raising rage' is a deep maroon, burgundy, red tone shade that is built for all the
 daring, bold, adventures ladies.


Revlon Super-Lustrous Lipstick Review -Raisin rage color packaging picture


Revlon Super-Lustrous Lipstick Review In Raisin rage backside label


Revlon Super-Lustrous Lipstick Raisin rage color swatch on hand


The Revlon  lipstick 'Raisin rage' comes in the classic Revlon lipstick packaging.
 The thing I love about this lipstick is that it is very very very and I mean very opaque -
what you see in the tube is what you get on your lips. 
The formula is super creamy and moisturizing.


Revlon Super-Lustrous Lipstick Raisin rage color on the lips

The staying power of this lipstick is not that much as it is a creamy lipstick (but then I have to add in that no lipstick has ever stayed on my freaking lips they somehow one way or another always rub off whether they be long wearing, or proven that they would not budge or the innocent creamy ones they all betray me:( :D) but this one leave a very pretty stain to my lips which I am a fan of.

 I must applaud Revlon for coming up with the name of this lipstick 'Raisin rage' how fitting and indeed very clever :)

Keep in mind as it is a super dark daring color you need to be very careful when you apply this- as I said before it stains like crazy not easy to be remove.So be very careful to stay with your lines:) 


Also another thing I have to mention is

that as it is a very creamy lipstick be sure to exfoliate your lips before applying this as it does tend to get stuck on your chapped lips
 and
 then as we all know it chapped lips don't look pretty to look at any cost with any lipstick :)


My final verdict: 

I love this lipstick. 

The price is great- it is a budget buy ,
the packaging is classic Revlon tube,
formulation is creamy ,
 and looks absolutely fabulous on :D

Would totally recommend to all the ladies who want a bold, daring , unique color for  to rock during the lovely weather of  Autumn and Winter.


That is all for today post you all hope you found this helpful  and informative .

Till then I will see you all tomorrow with a new post for Day 6 :)  

Please don't forget to leave me a comment- if you have some recommendation what my next post should be on please let me know I'll be happy to get them done for you :)


Don't forget to Follow me on:


Love you all

Amna
xx
♥♥♥

Previously On ASQgenerates: Day 4 : The Skin Care Tag 

17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is very pretty ...I love it :)
      Thank you for the comment darling
      xx

      Delete
  2. I've only tried two of Revlon lipsticks but I love them! I'm looking for a good plumy lipstick for the colder months and this one looks absolutely perf! xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have surprising only tried this lipstick from Revlon but I love it. So glad this helps you find your plumy shade, it is a gorgeous :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. This is a gorgeous colour!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emily thank you for coming to my blog :) so glad that you like this shade too....I love it cant wait for fall to begin where i live to rock this color on :)
      Be sure to follow my deary to get my latest post ...
      xx

      Delete
  4. That's a gorgeous shade lovely :)
    I love Revlin lipsticks as I find them more moisturising than other drug store brands.
    I'm really into my deep red and oxblood this A/W
    Chanelle Jade xx

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com
    Now following :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jade...who doesnt love some deep red in the beautiful weather of A/W
      Thank you for visiting my blog it means alot...:)
      xx

      Delete
  5. I thought your post giving such a good information about lipstick etc.

    Buy lipstick & Best lip balms

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Glad you liked it :) xxx

      Delete
  6. oo I love plums for autumn/winter, really pretty colour + love your reviews!
    L xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plum look gorgeous in fall/winter. Glad you found this helpful :)
      xx

      Delete
  7. Wow wow wow. Amazing colour and great photos.
    Where is it available? you didn't mention or maybe I have missed it??
    ✿Amna's Blog✿

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha..I know such a pretty color..:) well my aunt gave me this as a gift but I think you can get this anywhere where Revlon Lipsticks are available :)
      Glad you liked this post :)
      xxx

      Delete
    2. You can get it on the Amazon website here is the link to it : http://www.amazon.com/Revlon-Lustrous-Lipstick-Raisin-0-15-Ounce/dp/B001QX72V0

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. I know, its so so pretty perfect for holidays too :)
      xxx

      Delete

Thank you for reading dearies and leaving your sweet comments I appreciate them so so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...