Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Day 4: The Skin Care Tag

The Skin care Tag logo

My dear dear friend Daphne Tag me in this Skin care Tag and as always I was ecstatic to get on with the tag and the following question.
By no mean I think my skin is the perfect but I do know it that as I am taking care of it is getting better -slowly :)
And without further ado let get started:) 


1.Describe your skincare routine in five words.
Cheap,Quick,Easy,Lazy Girl Routine 

2. What's your skin type?
Oily, Acne-prone skin.

3. What's your favorite skincare product?
I have two and I have mention them before in my two other skin care post which you can see in this  Skin Care Basic and Starting Off : Skin care to get a more in dept information on them .
But the products names are :

1) St.Ives Apricot Scrub for Blemish and Blackhead control,
2) Clean and Clean Blackhead clearing cleanser oil-free 

4. Top blemish zapper?
Simple Benzoyl peroxide with alcohol or *water* if you have sensitive skin.(But be sure to ask your doctor for this as its a medical treatment so it can be harmful for some 'works for me' - but don't risk it )

5. Face wipes... Yay or nay?
Yah...Easy to remove any top layer makeup great for the lazy day:)
I use the Johnson and Johnson Baby wipes as they are very mild and effective and cheap :D 

6. Toner... Yay or nay
Yah !!! I love them, it does so many good thing for you- 
remove any dirt that is within the skin
Kills the bacteria that causes blackhead and blemish 
level the skin pH level

7. High end skincare or high end makeup?
High end.......this is soo hard ...let me think for a while the answer is......Makeup. This was hard so so so hard.

8. You're in a French pharmacy and can only buy one item, what would it be?
I am not at familiar with the french pharmacy but I have heard so many good thing Vichy and I would love to try Vichy Dermablend foundation or their concealer.

9. Top skincare tip?
Exfoliate : If you been reading my previous post you know I am a exfoliator addict .It just remove any of your dead skin that buildup causing blackhead and acne in general. So add exfoliation in your skin care routine and you will see the difference:) 

And that completes my skin care Tag Answer.
Hope you find these tips and product helpful


Now the ladies that will tag are :

Hannah from Hannah's Bubble
Nicola from Stylish But Skint 
Stephanie from Stephanie's Look

Hopefully they will do this tag and get their secrets out:) 

If you're doing this post, please remember to leave me a link or tweet me because I'd very much like to read your take on skincare!



Have some suggestion for me on what my next post should be on for tomorrow-? 
Do tell me I do need suggestion.

Don't forget to Follow me on:


Love you all

Amna
xx
♥♥♥

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, the vichy concealer was raved about by Lisa Eldridge in one of her photos! It sounds amazing! This was a fun tag, and you're probably the first person that's to answer highend makeup! That's really interesting. Thanks for doing the tag! x

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha..i know but i find drugstore skincare working fine for me and seriously Makeup to me is alot more fun :D
      Thanks for tagging me sweety this was fun to do,,:)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing nice tips, It's really interesting. Thanks for sharing nice blog. Skin 2 Skin Care..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey good morning my friends I am share with with you some beauty tips. These tips help for your skin care. Wear sunscreen often and even on overcast days. Many times people don't expect to get a sunburn if the sun isn't fully visible, but that can be the worst kind of day. Also, try use sunscreen that is meant for faces to prevent breakouts. Find a cleanser that matches your complexion. You can find oil-free facial cleansers and special solutions meant for combination skin, oily skin, dry skin, and normal skin. Moisturize your skin, especially in the winter. If you get dry skin on a normal basis, find a moisturizer suited to your skin type. Don't touch your blemishes other than to gently cleanse and apply products meant to treat them. Apply a product containing 10% benzyl peroxide for good results. Remove your makeup before bed. Many of us don't do this, but makeup can clog your pores if you leave it on too long, causing skin irritation and pimples. Eat less chocolate. While it's not proven, avoiding chocolate around big events like wedding and graduations may help to prevent surprise breakouts. Drink more water. Water helps to flush the toxins from your body, so make sure you get enough water in your system daily. Remember, all things in moderation. Take good care of your body and your skin by trying not to indulge too much in salty snacks, alcoholic beverages, etc. Cleanse, Tone, Exfoliate, Moisturize. Practice a regular facial cleansing routine to keep your skin balanced and healthy. Try facial mud masques to soak up excess skin oils. If used once a week, you'll notice a true difference in the softness of your skin and a real decrease in the oils on the surface of your skin.
    cosmetics

    ReplyDelete



  4. Thank you so much! That did the trick, you saved me more endless hours of searching for a fix.




    Facial Cleanser for Dry Skin and Combination Skin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading dearies and leaving your sweet comments I appreciate them so so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...