Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Beauty | Winter Love : Beautifully Yours


 Some of the product that I think will be a bomb to use in the winter months-

Ah the shimmery highlighters 
the bold hydrated lips
the flirty lashes

Life couldn't get any better 

what product are your favorite for the beautiful winter weather ???

Pick from below or let me know your list of favorite / wishlist item for the Winter Months 
Beautifully Yours





shuuemura-usa.com


thebodyshop-usa.com



topshop.com


$4.81 - chemistdirect.co.uk


maybelline.com



Hope you found this post entertaining and gave you a new beauty goodie you maybe want to buy for yourself...
I know I would if only I had the cash for it :( 
oh well I can then just enjoy by looking at it though, no harm in that, Right?!?!  

I am off you all sweet peas , don't forget to share this post with your friends and family- it would mean so much to me you guys.

Till then I'll see you very very soon.

Love Amna.

xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading dearies and leaving your sweet comments I appreciate them so so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...