Saturday, 9 November 2013

Tag | Would You Rather



Hello there everyone, 

How are you lovelies doing today ? 

Sorry for not posting you all with a post yesterday, if you follow me on twitter which I highly recommend you do, you know that for past few days I have been dealing with horrible lightening issue -it is not even a joke people .
 I can never seem to find a location where my pictures could come relatively good.

Annoying to death. 

Its not that my photos were amazing to begin with but they were decent enough. 
True to color and somewhat bright .
But in this home I seem to get no what so ever natural daylight and then  inside is like I live in a cave.

Frustration at the highest.

Hopefully soon enough I will figure this light thing out and come with a beauty reviews post soon , but for today to calm my anger down I thought to do a fun tag and then 'Would You Rather Tag' just popped into my head so here we go with a easy light head tag.

 Let jump right into it :


1. Would you rather always take a cold shower or sleep an hour less than you need to be fully rested? 



 Sleep an hour less than I need to be fully rested- cold shower just gives me shiver ehhh......


2. Would you rather always have to say everything on your mind or never speak again?



Say everything on your mind- It is physically impossible for me to not talk

 or
maybe I should go for 'never speak again'  but can talk like blogging ? 
what you think ? 
I am not too keen on that one tho.....I rather say whatever that is in my mind...its not negative at all and then I think I already do talk whatever that is in my mind- my dad is pretty annoyed with me on this :D 
Now that was a long debated answer :) 



3. Would you rather always lose or never play? 




Never play, I was never into playing anyway..:)  




4. Would you rather always wear earmuffs or a nose plug? 




Earmuffs, nose plug are clearly not comfy but earmuffs can look cute :) 




5. Would you rather always win pie-eating contests or always win wheelbarrow races? 




Win pie-eating contests of-course , Pie eating and then winning it...WIN WIN situation but then I could gain extra few pound ...but my taste buds would be happy :) 




6. Would you rather be 3 feet tall or 8 feet tall? 




8 feet tall 




7. Would you rather be 3 feet taller or 3 feet shorter? 




3 feet taller 




8. Would you rather be a deep sea diver or an astronaut? 




Deep sea diver, I just love the water and all that so yes Deep Sea it is .




9. Would you rather be a dog named Killer or a cat named Fluffy? 




Cat name Fluffy -it's just so cute :) 




10. Would you rather be a tree or live in a tree? 




Live in a tree-now that would be an adventure.




11. Would you rather be able to hear any conversation or take back anything you say? 




Able to hear any conversation-sneaky sneaky :D




12. Would you rather be able to read everyone’s mind all the time or always know their future? 




Always know their future- people minds can be nasty so knowing their future is a good option :) 



13. Would you rather be born with an elephant trunk or a giraffe neck? 

Giraffe neck -Need no explanation 

14. Would you rather die from falling off a cliff or by being threatened.


By being threatened, dying from falling off the cliff can be a bit painful 


15. Would you rather be forgotten or hatefully remembered? 

Be forgotten


16. Would you rather be go about your normal day naked or fall asleep for a year? 

Fall asleep for a year. 

17. Would you rather be gossiped about or never talked about at all? 

Never talked about at all


18. Would you rather be hairy all over or completely bald? 

Hairy all over -ehh.......


19. Would you rather be happy for 8hrs/day and poor or sad for 8hr/day and rich? 

Happy for 8hrs/day and poor -if that is even  possible 



20.Would you rather be stranded on an island alone or with someone you hate? 



Stranded on an island alone being alone with someone you hate is the same thing so why not be alone...:) 




And that is it you all , short and simple quite difficult question if you ask me but not that hard.


Go on I tag you now to do this tag ....seriously do it and let me know that you did it in your blog or answer the question in the comment down below I would love to know your picks :)

Hope you all had fun reading this post.

I will talk to you very very soon my sweetpies....

♥♥♥

Love Amna. 

Don't forget to follow me on :



4 comments:

  1. I wouldn't worry if you could speak your mind all the time, you write such lovely things :D
    Great post! I've tagged you to do 'Confessions of a blogger' over on Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk (no pressure to do it of course!)
    L xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know you enjoy them and dont get bored from things that come out of my mouth ...ahahaa....
      OoO I love that tag thank you for tagging me dear....heading over to see your answers :)
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Interesting read! gratifies the nosy part of me haha :)

    Tigerlily's Beauty Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha,being nosy is a part of being a girl I think hehe:) Thank you for coming by sweety
      xxx

      Delete

Thank you for reading dearies and leaving your sweet comments I appreciate them so so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...