Wednesday, 4 December 2013

ASQgenerates hits 100 Follower Mark ♥




We have reached the 100 followers mark.

Wow.
__________________________

How does this thing matter???

When I started blogging it was a getaway for me....
A getaway from my unproductive life and my effort to make it productive and worthwhile living and a little wish that was growing in my heart to make my life from nothing to something, something that would inspire others and help others.

Everyday now and then the people with me and around me ask :

 "what the purpose of this blogging thing?"
 " why are you doing this?"
 " you have so much spare time in your hands wow".....

and then there are some who say 

"wow...that pretty cool"..
"do what you want to do" 
or
 "if you are doing something other than nothing then it could not be bad."

"If it keep me busy then it can't be bad," that was what actually was in my mind.

In the beginning of my blogging journey when I told my family about my blogging ....they didn't care for it much ; I have a feeling that they still don't think of it much but its just because they know nothing about this internet or blogging or vlogging world....

My daddy had a slight feeling that I would do this thing for a few while- won't get noticed as there are so many bloggers out there - and then my urge to become a beauty blogger would die....:( 

Luckily that didn't happen*thanks to you all* -I kept pushing myself even though there were days when I heard the voice coming into my head saying  

'maybe you shouldn't blog'-
 'no one cares for what you write',
 'you are wasting your time' 
' you blog isn't good enough',

 It can get a bit depressing I should mention but I kept pushing myself and ignored all the voices and continue with what I was doing.

And here we are today, after almost 1 year in progress to grow my blog and reach out to different people.

You all who read my blog and support me by hitting that follow button- who knew that button has so much power hehe...but it does. 
I never knew when I use to follow or subscribe to anyone that it would mean so much to them even though they mentioned it millions of times but seriously it means a lot to have someone support you and don't even know you in person but like what you share and are there for you.

Bonus thing about blogging community -good friends and to be honest 'blogger' are the sort of friend that if you have them in your life, then you are in good hands-
 if you are in trouble they WILL help you out and be your fuzzy blanket when you need it :D

Now when I tell my daddy how much of a following I have he smile at me and say he is well impressed and wish me best of luck for the future ,my mom well as always support me no matter what....she say if you like it then do it ....:)

Now you must be think why am I sharing all of this with you today well ...I wanted to express my love that I have in my heart for you guys and my blog...

You all are the reason I smile everyday and find my self happy and fulfilled and content
Because of you all I am finding my
 confidence back and my happiness back in my life
well partially and gradually -

I have so much going on in my life right now that I can't say that I am TOTAL happy 
but  
I do Hope and Pray that one day things will get back to a happy medium.

But whenever I find my life in a rut and all- my blogging inspires me to keep on moving forwards 

______

And 
now I want You all to reach for what you dream for.

Yes! there will be people telling you and asking you that 

'what are you doing or and why are you doing this or that'-

 but don't let them stop you and discourage you from doing something that you believe in and think that it can improve you as a human being and as a person.

Just Go for it.

Built your own path ...

I know it hard to start at something and your mind always ask how but don't think too hard just put in action.

Soon you will be seeing  people who will be cheering you up and will be supporting you :) 


The very very Last thing I want to pass/share with you all is 

STOP / NEVER
 compare yourself to others in a 
NEGATIVE WAY.

NEVER
 THINK
that you can't do something 
or 
that you don't have the things you need to achieve your dreams
.
Every person,every person in this world have their story,

I have mine
you have yours
 and OUR stories 
ONE DAY 
will inspire someone and give them hope to go on stronger and reach for what they want and not to be scared of failing.


That is it you guys.


I wish I could do a giveaway at this point but to be honest I honestly can't, even if I utterly want to I can't :( sad crying face.

But hopefully One day I can do a giveaway and thank you all with some goodies for being here with me , till then you are just stuck with my rambling along the way of my life.

Hope you don't mind that do you ?



Don't forget to share this post with your friends and family.


Love Amna.

xxx

♥♥♥

Follow me over at 



Want to know from where I started click below and scroll back the memory and treasure land :) 

Vaseline Benefits for Eyebrows and Eyelashes

Skin Care Basics

Tag : About me 



xxx


10 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this... am a new beauty blogger and sometime feel a little down that am not getting enough follower-ship. This post is so encouraging.. :) congrats on reaching ur 100 followers..

    The Lipstickholic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you found this post encouraging dear that what I was going for :) Keep on with your work one day it truly pays off so don't worry and keep on blogging..
      & Thank you so much for you comment love
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Amna, you definitely deserve so many followers! I hope you get to your happy medium soon :) You're amazing and I'm so glad you decided to continue blogging and not give up! You've been a big inspiration to me + I can't wait for your posts :) L xo
    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lizzie...You are so kind.
      Lots of Love my dear :)
      Hope to keep inspiring you for the future
      xxx

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! Best of luck to you!

    http://www.fatimasalim.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation
    good luck
    http://myownnailart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Haniya and Good Luck to you too :)

      Delete
  5. Hey Beautiful :)
    Lovely blog! Following you now. Follow back and return the Love! Will Appreciate it!
    xoxo
    Red Alice
    http://redraoalice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG i feel so amazing Maliha you are reading my blog thank you so much love....:) Of course I still cant believe i didnt hit the follow button on your blog....doing IT right now :D
      xxx

      Delete

Thank you for reading dearies and leaving your sweet comments I appreciate them so so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...