Thursday, 19 December 2013

Beauty || Its HAUL TIME !


beauty product pictures

I have been waiting for my lights for ever and ever and ever to get arranged so I could start with my blog
posts.
I just got my self a bulb holder from my local store to just have some sort of light just for these few days....After playing with different angle I somewhat manage to get decent photos so I couldn't wait any longer to share these goodies I bought many many days ago now.
Some of these product have been tried and tested so slowly and gradually reviews will be popping up soon on here.
So keep you eyes peeled, if you want to see any specific product review first let me know in the comment section below.

Now on with my FIRST EVER BEAUTY HAUL.....
I did my tiny miny haul many many months ago..... it was a One Shoe Haul .
But today I have quite a few things to share with you all, so let's get this party started :D

The first thing I picked up was the Dove Silky Body Nourishing Cream, approx Rs 350.





Then these beauties from 'Medora' caught my eye and I was in awe....these seem so beautiful and just right for my hopefully future Nail Art I have been planning out for you guys so I couldn't pass them on.
 Just look at them, arnt they prettyyy ....!?!
Rs.100 each
FROM LEFT TO RIGHT :429, 334, 379 
The 429 has a base of silver with chunks of small and big multi colored glitter with tiny multi colored stars.
The 334 is a shiny glossy and shimmer silver whitish color, its just looks like snow on the nail when applied.
379 has a gold base with lots of glitters which is beautiful for any occasion. 


Then I got the lip pencil from Rivaj in the shade Spice.
Its more of my lip color but darker, perfect for lip definition.







Then from Medora I found this lipstick in the color Viva Glam -235 from their Matte Collection,
 Rs 100.





Then sticking with the theme of lips I found this lipgloss from the brand p+cos Professional, Rs 100
I have never heard of this brand before but I loved the color and the packaging so I went ahead ,got it to try it for myself .



First time getting myself some natural looking lashes.....from Kryolan 'TV 5' , Rs.100



With these eyelashes I went ahead and got myself some Glamorous Face eyelash glue Rs.100, well needed as the eyelashes didn't come with any glue.




My mascara was totally dried out so I picked up some Sweet Touch
Water Resistance Lengthening Mascara. 




Got myself Castor Oil , Rs.24





Last but not the least I got Calabond WDM English Synthetic Glue , Rs.50. 
I know what you are thinking : I tried out this glue as a blackhead pore strip and it worked wonders hence me including this in a beauty haul. :D 


And that concludes my Beauty Haul.

Hope you enjoy this post . 

I'll see you all very very very soon.....

Love Amna.

xxx

♥♥♥

Follow me over at 


15 comments:

  1. Nice Review... I wanna see how the sweet touch mascara works :)

    Don't forget to follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet Touch mascara review coming very soon my dear, checking your blog right now :)
      xxx

      Delete
  2. I want to see how the Calabond glue worked as a blackhead remover :D do u have a review on that?can you show it in pictures what difference it made ?thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surely Laila, I dont have a review yet but I will try to post it very very soon... Although to be honest i am quite scared to show you all my nasty black heads ;D

      Delete
  3. Amna, Its an amazing haul i must say!
    www.ilovly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos + amazing haul!
    The Medora polishes are so pretty :)
    L xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't they....I wish they were available all over the world...:(
      Thank you so much for reading dear :) and liking the pictures
      xxx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. They so are....the lipstick look so pretty on even more than in the tube, very wearable and now added to my everyday routine Just cant have enough of it.
      Thanks for commenting sweety :)
      xxx

      Delete
  6. hey...I nominated your blog for the liebster award...Don't forget to check my post and post the award on your blog :)
    http://lipstickholic.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Huda...:) Well appreciated :)
      xxx

      Delete
  7. i love the medora nail colors nive haul check me out http://anoodmaliksblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know medore nail color are amazing :) Thank you for stopping by dear, will surely check your blog :)
      xxx

      Delete
  8. nominated you for the Liebstar Award. do check it out here :)
    http://lailamehkri.blogspot.com/2013/12/nominated-for-liebstar-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading dearies and leaving your sweet comments I appreciate them so so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...