Friday, 10 January 2014

Beauty| Review | The Sweet Touch Water Resistance Lengthening Mascara

Hi you guys how is 2014 treating you ? Going good, really hope and wish you all a very blessed 2014.

Today I have a review for you all and it's about the most fabulous beauty category.

Mascara.Mascara.Mascara.

Mascara is a makeup must have product. Every girl needs one , even the one who doesn't even wear makeup.The mascara open up the eye and make one look put together even when they are not.

I am a huge mascara fan girl, it one of the first thing I started with when beginning my beauty journey .

Now after not finding my love Nivea mascara which is absolutely amazing waterproof and give amazing length and volume.That mascara had everything in it which a mascara needs,MY HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT. It does take time to remove but easily come off with Vaseline-mention in this post right here.

Anyway, after not finding the Nivea mascara in Pakistan I was now on a hunt for the next good mascara, if not similar and I was introduced to the Sweet Touch Water Resistance Lengthening Mascara.

I love waterproof mascara as I have oily lids and non-waterproof tend to smear on me so waterproof is my way to go.

The Sweet Touch Water Resistance Lengthening Mascara comes in a dark bright purple  packaging super cute to look at.

The Sweet Touch Water Resistance Lengthening Mascara packaging picture


Bare lashes
Bare Lashes 

Bare lashes
Bare Lashes  

Sweet Touch Water Resistance Lengthening Mascara does a wonderful job at lengthening. After wearing this mascara for the first time I was total impressed, its gives volume to the lashes and doesn't clump which is always good.Although I don't mind little clumpy eyelashes.

For the first application this look brilliant and the mascara brush is also very nice as it coats the tiny lashes also.The brush on this mascara is something I really enjoy as it distribute the product on each and every lash and does get the mascara all over the eyes.

The Sweet Touch Water Resistance Lengthening Mascara first coat
First Application of Sweet Touch Mascara


For the 2nd application this mascara does look a little clumpy, if you are not a fan of clumpy eyelashes you might have problem with this one.Sometimes the lashes could look a bit on the spidery side.

The Sweet Touch Water Resistance Lengthening Mascara 2nd coat
Second Coat of Sweet Touch Mascara

The Sweet Touch Water Resistance Lengthening Mascara 2nd coat


Now the part where I regret buying this Mascara, as you can see I love every aspect of this mascara.
Its voluminous, lengthening BUT its smears like no other mascara I have ever tried. It does just not only flake that you could just swipe off but as soon as you start blinking and going on with your day within two hour you will end up with a raccoon eye.Ahh sucha put off.

The picture you see below is just after 2 hour after and this is just the start it does get worse,sadly.

The Sweet Touch Water Resistance Lengthening Mascara after 2 hours of application result
Sorry for bad lightening, it was late by the time I had to take picture.

The first night I applied this at the end of the night it looked like I have huge dark circles under my or I haven't slept for million of days.

Such a disappointment really. I was so happy when I used this for the first time and had such high hope but sadly it didn't follow through.

Would not recommend this to anyone unless you are a fan of dark under eye circle.

And this complete my review for The Sweet Touch Water Resistance Lengthening Mascara. Hop you found this post helpful and informative.

Dont forget to share this post with your friends and let them know to beware with this Sweet Touch Mascara.

Till then I will see you all next week with a new post :)

Take care,

Love Amna.

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Glad you found this review help Charlotte, such a disappointment :(

      Delete
  2. Oh this mascara is a failure...nice review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Huda :) this was specially on your request so thank you for asking for it :)
      xxx

      Delete
  3. Opsssssssssssss.....It is really a disappointment.....:/

    http://mariahussain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Utterly...:( wish it had worked out oh well on to the search to another mascara then ....
      xxx

      Delete
  4. I also use sweet touch and flormar mascars.. both are equally good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wish I could say that too :( so glad it work for you dear :) it is a amazing mascara but just isnt the waterproof mascara I was looking for.
      xxx

      Delete
  5. Your natural lashes are so pretty Amna! Really long :D
    Shame about the mascara :( No-one wants panda eyes!!
    L xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice review, btw ur natural lashes mashallah quite good
    following u
    www.makeovercraze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice of you to say that Aamal, thank you :) I am trying to get them even longer teehe....:D will be doing a whole experimental post on that very soon :)
      Thanks for following dear I truly appreciate :)
      xxx

      Delete
  7. That's interesting! Can you please share more about it? Thank you.

    Best Waterproof Mascara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog post and really helpful...... and your blog are very interesting and inspiring.
    Dark circles under eyes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading dearies and leaving your sweet comments I appreciate them so so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...