Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Life Style | My New Year Resolution *2014*

Snowflake background New Year Poster


I love when the new year start, its such a positive thing that with a new year beginning
we have so many plan in our head to do that year.So many dreams to achieve, so many life changing
thing we want to do, many achievement we want to achieve.

For my whole new years I have seen till now I don't know how many I have kept and how many I have failed to achieve pretty saddening stuff. But this 2014 I am making a new year resolution to keep my new year resolution and achieve what ever I want for myself.
Would be hard work .
 But for the 2015 it will be good to see that all those thing I wanted are now within me and in my lifestyle.

For this New Year I will be keeping 5 Resolution to really concentrate on them and not just overload myself with a huge list.

1. Have a active life : Due to my lack of health care I have became a total out of shape person.I have back problem which travel to my arm and creates lots pain.It sucks the energy out of me to do itsy bitsy work. And for my age back issue should not be issues at all. I want to be the active Amna I use to be in my childhood.So combating my illness and creating a strong body will be my 1rst goal. In the process loosing a bit of weight would not be bad at all:D but my main goal is to have i want to have a strong and active body.


2. Pray : Being a Muslim praying is the main pillar of our religion.It make us a better Muslim and improve our life to the fullest.It makes our character and give us hope for our future-to me at least.Whenever I pray I feel so relax and in peace , I know my creator is listening to my prayers and  really He is the only one we need in our lives. I have seen so many obstacles in my life, so many people go and just leave when you really need them. Whom you think will be beside you in  your trouble times but in reality they are nothing,sorry to be harsh but I have had so many  heartbreaks that are unbearable at some point and the worst thing is that are caused by my loved ones.But when I cherish these heartbreak as I have learnt so many lessons from them that I cant even complain.And my heartbreak have taught me that in life the only support you need is from Allah. Ones He is on your side no obstacle can shatter you.
You have a strong soul.
And you never feel alone or scared for the future.
You know He is there listening to you , watching you, and taking care of you.    
So basically I want to go ahead and with my strong body I want to have a strong inner soul and have  a connection with my Allah and have a blessed 2014.I have seen so many blessing when I pray and
I want my 2014 blessed with many things.

3. Blogging : Blogging has been such a positive aspect in my life for the year of 2013. I feel so blessed         having so many of you read my blog and support me out here.I can't thank all of you enough to take time out of your busy life and read what I have to write. So for the year 2014 I want to bombard you all with more fun,exciting,new post. Being on a schedule and sticking to it would one thing I need to focus on.
To be precise I want to post weekly 1 post in a week. I know its not a lot but it something I can manage.


4. Do more Art: Art is something I truly love , it's something very important to me and I need to start doing  it again.I stopped for a such a time now so I want my hobby to begin again and share it with you all also.

5. Keep my 2014 Resolution and achieve them at the end of the year : As simple as that. I want to    fulfill and be happy on that I achieved something for myself, that would be very a delightful thing.

And those are my 5 2014 New Year Resolutions very achievable, but difficult at the same time.

What are your New Year Resolution ? Any life changing plans you are making in your pretty mind?
Let me know in the comment below I would love to know.

May this year brings all the joy and happiness in your life and may you blossom like a beautiful flower.

See you in the New Year.

Lots of Love,

Your Amna.



     
    

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year ... Wish you all the best for your goals and objectives for this year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you too Huda :) Thank for the best wishes I really need one....hehe....Hope you have a lovely year ahead of you :) Best Wish from me to you:)
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Happy new year Amna! I think these are really beautiful well thought about resolutions. I wish you health and happiness for 2014! My resolutions are to prioritize, appreciate, learn and grow :)
    L xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely resolution Lizzie, thanks for the lovely wishes my dear
      xxx

      Delete

Thank you for reading dearies and leaving your sweet comments I appreciate them so so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...