Monday, 12 May 2014

What happened to ASQgenerates Style?!?!

Hi you all, how are you and how have you been doing??

If you haven't notice which i hope you have i have been out of the blog 'o' sphere for the past almost 2 months ....I missed you all reader so much and waiting for the day to come where i could just sit and write down my  "where have I been" post......
Didn't actually thought it would take me 2 months to do that but hey I am here with an explanation.
I mentioned on twitter that my mom was having her surgery and that I will be busy with her and would not post as much as I would like due to I have to take care of her. 
So that took my time. 

Secondly my father is very very sick and things have been hard so putting my head in beauty and makeup  was not something my heart was ready to do. 

And thirdly my UNIVERSITY started.....OMG!!!! TALK about having too much in plate all at a time but seriously this is the best thing happening to me after a long long time, it's refreshing :D .
I am continuing my BA degree in fashion design and management from the 2nd year and its been going amazing and busy busy busy. 
I come home at 5 and by that time i am exhausted and ready to go to bed and wake up at 9 and start working on my projects.                                                        
                  
Fashion Design has been another passion of me which I don't think I have ever told you guys about.
 Designing clothes ,doing project has been so much fun to do.
Specially when you are going through a rough patch in life it makes take the mind off the problem and focus on somewhere else.

My mom is recovery from the surgery nicely  but still on the weak side but hopefully will get better in few weeks.

Dad on other hand is going through a lot and his recovery will take time (please keep my parents in your  prayers and wish them health and prosperity) 

Now for my blogging schedule, as you may have notice I don't get a lot of time to sit and write my thoughts and i don't want to rush in to doing a post just for the sake of it. 

I enjoy blogging as much as I enjoy any other hobby of mine  and I want to give my whole time to do a post, if you understand by what I mean.
I cant promise you all for a post every week or every 2 weeks but trust me where ever I get the time like today-I will be putting my blogging hat  on and writing as much as I can, in whatever interest me.

I do have a skin care review to share with you guys next which was send to me by a PR. But as I mentioned I have been excruciating busy.
But I think it's time to share that baby review with you all and share my experience.

See you all in my next post and till then you all take care and please don't leave me, it will be very  disheartening to see you all go :( Sorry for not updating you guys in sooner and hope you all understand.

Please keep me and my family in your prayers.

Till then take care sweet buds. 

Love you guys so so much.

And oh btw did anyone notice that someone now got an ad sence account , that is heck crazy never thought I would actually get that far so that a huge for your sis right here.
Thank you so much for your support on my blog, I really appreciate it. 

4 comments:

  1. Amna doll I totally feel you - my blog has been suffering because of my personal life too recently but any post at all even 3 or 4 months apart is better than nothing and so appreciated :D you're a fabulous writer and reviewer and you're totally doing the right thing by putting your family and studies first :)
    Sending lots of love!!

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ♥ You are so kind Holly- Thank you so much......I hope you are doing better in your personal life too.

      Delete
  2. Hi Amna
    How are you doing?

    I'm glad to hear your mums surgery has gone well and that you're continuing on your degree- that's amazing! I'm so so pleased for you. I just want to say-I think you're amazing and inspirational and I look forward to your posts no matter how often they come, it's just a pleasure to be able to read them when they do :)

    Sending love and best wishes to you, your Dad and the rest of your family.

    Lizzie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lizzie your support is always so much appreciated thank you for the love and best wishes dear.
      ♥♥♥

      Delete

Thank you for reading dearies and leaving your sweet comments I appreciate them so so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...