Wednesday, 13 August 2014

ASQgenerates Style | #MyVegasStyle | A Day at Aria Resort

Few day ago I was kindly invited from Vegas.com to join in the #MyVegasStyle challenge.

Of course I could not pass this up, I love doing fashion post and you guys seem to enjoy them also.
Also after view the Aria Resort I could not deny this opportunity just look at this place you guys....its so beautiful and luxurious.



 Aria Resort

Aria Resort Exterior





So let's hop right into these outfit that I planned according to what someone could wear when on a trip to the  very beautiful Aria Resort.

First we have the very pretty and relaxing Liquid Pool/Lounge.
Tell me its not beautiful. Ah Gorgeous.



Aria Resort-Liquid Pool, Lounge

 Aria Resort Liquid inside


For going to Liquid I chose a floral causal maxi dress with the fun accessories in combination. 

For this day I kept the makeup at the bay and wanted to keep it as natural as possible.
Nude nails with nude lips and shimmery cheek bone really would pop in the beautiful pool side.

Shades to protect those eyes and hat to protect those beautiful wavy beachy hair do.

The jewelry was chosen at the very least but as I just cant go without them I just had to stack some arm candy, studs earning with ear cuff.

A handy dandy beach bag safe from the water to store anything to might for later on the day. 

Flat strap on sandals to tie in the whole causal elegant look and you are ready to enjoy the Liquid Pool side.

Enjoy the Sun and the beautiful view, breathtaking. 




#MyVegasStyle- A Day at Aria Resort-Liquid






After Liquid the place which fascinated me was the Javier's this place looks and has a very fancy feel to it.
So royal.



Aria Resort Javiers


Aria Resort  Javiers


For the Night out I of course went for a Little Black dress. 

Paring it with minimalist but strong jewelry pieces and high top bun you are good to for a date night or a night with your friends looking as elegant as anything.

Don't forget the bold lashes with the bold red lip.

And enjoy the night , you are the Queen.




#MyVegasStyle- A Day at Aria Resort Javier's







For my last look I pick out Sage which seemed to me a very color bright fun place to dine in. More of a party place but with a elegance.


Aria Resort Sage


For this place I went for a more casual feel but still on the elegant side.

I paired a crochet cropped top with a bright red high waist pants. 

A sparkling heel with matching clutch really make this look go to the next level. 

I choose the beautiful rose gold jewelry pieces to make this look more feminine.

Bronze, gold eye-look with of course my favorite red lip make this look the bomb.com. 


#MyVegasStyle- A Day at Aria Resort Sage







This completes my take on the #MyVegasStyle challange. 

I really hope you all reading really liked the pieces I went with and how I paired them together and found some inspiration for your fancy trip.

Which look was your favorite from the above, as always let me know in the comment section below.

I will talk to you all very soon next week.

Till then Take Care :)

Want to know more information in Aria resort click this link here : Aria Resort
♥♥♥

Lots of Amna.

Don't Forget to follow me I really appreciate your support 

2 comments:

  1. Hey there,
    I have nominated your blog for the Liebster Award :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! i have read few of your articles, indeed you write good on Fashion.
    Actually i am looking for writers.
    www.thenextrex.com has started a new project " www.fashionkibatain.com " and they are looking for writers to write on Fashion. Do let me know if you or any of your friend who writers as good as you is interested.

    Regards

    Email: ali.rao@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading dearies and leaving your sweet comments I appreciate them so so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...