Sunday, 2 August 2015

Beauty | Experiment : Castor Oil for Long Eyelashes???

Hi everyone, how are you doing ?


This post has been written many many days ago ..... it just now I found it and now I am sitting editing it and  posting it :p lazy me....

3 weeks ago I saw many girl wondered on if "castor" really work and help to grow out your eyelashes.

I am a firm believer that castor oil in fact does work and grow hair out and I thought to put it to a test and record my journey to see the difference castor oil actually makes.

My main aim was to actually see the result in pictures whether if castor oil really work or is it just my mind playing games with me .

Here are my lashes before use of castor oil, in this picture I did started using castor oil 4 to 5 days ago (Started recording my lashes after seeing so many girls being curious if the castor oil works or not so.....)

Below I have put up the picture together so that you can see the difference for yourself.


BEFORE




AFTER




BEFORE


AFTER


Verdict:

To begin with I am blessed with decent lashes but what castor oil do is that it  help them stay healthy, moisturized and result them growing more healthy and fuller looking.

It does make the eyelashes grow longer as you can clearly notice - my bottom eyelashes look quite fuller and longer than before.

I would totally recommended castor oil for hair growth process may that be eyelashes, eyebrows or hair on the head.

Any hair you want to grow slap that castor oil on it and you'll see result.

The result you see above was in 1 week and a half.

I hope you found this post helpful, informative and entertaining :)

Have you ever applied castor oil for hair growth or for any other purpose ?

Let me know your in the comments below I love chatting with you.

See you in my next post.

Till then

Bye :)
Lots of Amna.
♥♥♥

Don't Forget to follow me I really appreciate your support. 

2 comments:

  1. Your blogs and accumulation attracts me to arrive rearward again n again. cold pressed castor oil cvs

    ReplyDelete
  2. These articles and blogs are truly enough for me for a day. rosemary oil for hair growth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading dearies and leaving your sweet comments I appreciate them so so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...