Hi you guys…..hope you all are doing well and enjoying this year to the fullest.
Today I am so excited to bring you some easy to do Valentine Nail Art….
It’s simple, cute and very valentine like.…..
Hope you like this design and try it out.
Things you’ll need:
1) Base Coat
2) Bubblegum colour nail polish – for the base colour
3) White nail polish - for the half-moon tip
4) Stencil with the half -moon shape
6) Top coat- for that finish touch.
Lets start with the process shall we?
1) Paint your base coat first.
5) Get your toothpick ready and make 5 little dot on the edge the white line-you can see in the diagram below
Put 3 dots starting from edge but leave space ( I don’t think I am explaining this right am I?) -
put alternating dots like in the picture below
hoping you understand by what I mean….
6) Repeat the the design on all the nails & finish off with the clear top coat and
you are done….
Your cute easy to do Valentine Inspired Nail Art Manicure is complete…
Hope you would try this on…..
If you try this design out please send me a picture through twitter or Facebook or Pinterest….i would love to see your take on this design.
Till then take care and stay tune for some more fun nail art in the very near future for the
….now me off to take this nail art off….and try to create some other nail art and hopefully share it with you all…..