It’s a DIY…..and who doesn’t like DIY …right??
As per usual like any of my other DIY post this also is going to be an
fun to do
…I hope you try it out for yourself.
So without any further ado shall we get started then….?!?! YES I think so…
For this Design -
Things you’ll need
•Spiky/ rough Old bristle brush
That’s it for what you need ..lets get to
What you need to do …☺
1) Get your plain boring candle jar ready-
2) With your PVA/German Glue and angled brush start making small clumping strokes on your candle jar and repeat the pattern throughout the jar.
Let the PVA glue dry and repeat this process 3 to 4 time
Till you get the chunky texture throughout your jar.
3) Now paint on the jar with a crimson/red acrylic paint.
4) After your paint dry then it’s time to add some gold sparkle – Get your spiky old brush -blot the gold paint around a tissue to get the excessive off and then gently rub it very lightly but roughly against the jar
5) Finish off by sealing in your design with getting some PVA glue mixed in water and apply it around the jar for that glossy touch.
And that is all .
Put your candle in there and LIGHT it up ☺
RESULT IS DOWN BELOW
PS. I HAVE TAKEN LOADS OF PICTURE .... AS I WAS HAVING FUN TAKING DIFFERENT ANGLES OF THE JAR.
I WANTED TO SHARE THESE WITH YOU ALL.. SO HERE WE GO......
|IN THE SUN....|
Take Care you all....
Hope you enjoyed this post as much i had fun doing it.
See you real soon.
Share. Follow. Comment.