Tuesday 16 July 2013

Nail Art: Red Elegance

Hey Everybody....
How are you all doing today?

Today I have a Nail Art for you all.

Its a pretty easy to do nail design nothing too difficult but I thought to share this with you all anyway and maybe give you some idea for your nail manicure...and also many of you like these kind of basic simple nail design :)

Finished product in Daylight

So without further me rambling on and on let's get started.....


For this nail art design you'll need:


-Any nail color of your choice -I used Red Nail polish

-White Nail Polish

-Tape

-Toothpick

&

-Top Coat

Things you need


The Process :)

1)Put tape on the top half on your nail.

Applying Tape to nail


2) Apply Red polish on the bottom of your nail .

Apply red to tips


3) Remove the tape after few seconds,
-don't worry if you get some polish like i did on you skin just soak up some cotton swab in nail polish and clean the edges:) 
or sometimes it get clean off while taking a shower ;)

Remove the tape


4)Now get ready with your white polish with a toothpick and add one line of tiny whites dots across the nail :)

Adding Dots


6) Add the top coat


And you are Done -
 super simple easy to do yet elegant nail design.

Final Product without Flash
Without the Flash inside the Home 

Finish Product with Flash
With Flash inside the Home:)

I wore this manicure on a wedding- hence the red color but seriously this combination would look good on any occasion or a party
and
 if you want to change the base color be my guest :) and play up with the design -
Did you try this design.... tweet  me the picture so i can see your creation...

That is about you beautiful little angles:) 

In the comment below let me know what you thought about this post 
Liked it or NOT
 ...spill it outty:) 
You know I appreciate any feedback 

Have any recommendation or suggestion for me for my next post that you want me to do ...??? 
Leave them all down in the comment section and I will try my level best to act on them.

Till then you take care my lovelies...
I'll see you very very soon....

♥♥♥ 

And dont foget to Share as sharing  is Caring
:) 

Love you all.
xx












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading dearies and leaving your sweet comments I appreciate them so so much :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...